Monday, March 9, 2009

Yes, I finally made one!

My first few entries are going to consist of stream-conscious writings from fucking off in math class...

But first a few disclaimers:


1. Excuse my language. I have a tendency to cuss in my thoughts.


2. Everything in this blog is my opinion...If you disagree, reserve the hate and start your own blog.


3. Finally... This wouldn't exist if nobody read so thank you for taking the time to read this stuff.


Entry #1 9/11/2008


Come on man, cut it out


Stop sayin some shit we've all heard before


Its impossible for me to sound poetic


From the fear that what I write will sound forced

That people can see right through it

For every word and sentence is over-thought


And someone out there can figure out this manufactured sophistication

I'm not lying, this is all stream consciousness

I'm too lazy to look this over and correct grammatical and spelling errors

Too lazy to use bigger or more meaningful words


Too lazy to even think about tapping into my inner-self Its not because I think I'm too cool or too above

But I prefer to appeal to non-artists and part-time intellectuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment