Monday, March 16, 2009

The Woodgrill Buffet

On Sunday evening, my friends and I decided to try the new buffet in Norwalk. The Sizzlin Woodgrill Buffet located on Imperial Hwy and Norwalk Blvd features pretty much the same items as Hometown and it costs around $16 total with beverage...I'm hoping thats just the dinner rate.


Photobucket
Jacob and Gil's first round...Ribs, fries, fried shrimp, burgers, the works...

Photobucket
My second round...Picture speaks for itself.

Photobucket
I don't think they'll choose me to be the spokesperson for Woodgrill buffet...

Photobucket
Like every buffet, they had the swirl soft serve.

Dessert was a challenge...We had it out of vanity and in the end there was just no consistency in what we were eating anymore, we just tried to eat our $16 worth.

If you feel like going to a crowded buffet and stuffing your face, you're probably better off going to Hometown...The Woodgrill has good intentions but it still felt like we were eating at a cafeteria and the food pretty much tasted like that as well(except for the fried shrimp, shit was bangin!)...

Photobucket
Next time, I'm going to Hof's Hut for another round of this.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know what hot dogs are really made of? Man meat.

    And I did not know your girlfriend is vegetarian. Huzzah! This means she is a million times cooler than you, dude.

    ReplyDelete