Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Bloody Nose

I got a bloody nose this morning at work.

It was pretty bad, the bleeding didn't stop for about ten minutes.

I excused myself to the upstairs bathroom and three nice gentlemen offered solutions to my predicament.

Man #1: Put a cold compression on your forehead it will help stop the bleeding. An icepack would make you pass out.

Man #2 (Eric): Whatever you do, just keep your head back.

Man #3: When I used to get bloody noses, my mom would put vaseline in my nose. That way it won't get dry.

10 minutes and 20 paper towels later...The bleeding subsided.
Photobucket

Bloody noses are like the hiccups, everyone has a different way for curing them. Its funny when things like this occur in public because even if it doesn't work, I still got everyones two cents about it. Its funny to hear them all.

1 comment:

  1. See, I told you I would read it. I even registered so I could comment! I am quite impressed at how you actually update.

    Also, I always carry a tube of Vaseline in case you ever want to shove some up your nose and decide to opt for option number three.

    ReplyDelete